The product created by neutrogena called neutrogena clear pore cleanser mask is a cleanser and mask in one, so you are effectively purchasing 2 for the price of 1, especially at around $7.99 a bottle.
There has been a lot of talk about this lately as it contains the ingredient benzoyl peroxide, a very popular ingredient in the world of acne suffers. The reason it is so popular is because it is very effective in clearing acne quickly, it works by killing the bacteria that causes acne and drys out the pimples.
The Pros- What Pros Most Users Have Received By Using Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser Mask.
- Helped reduce pimples within 3 weeks.
- Cleared blackheads within 3 days.
- Helped to regulate oil production.
- Made skin feel smooth with a nice glow after first few uses.
These are the most common things that people who have used the product for over 30 days have experienced through using this product to treat acne. Remember this is what other users have experienced and will not be the same for all users.
The Cons-What Cons Most Users Have Received By Using Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser Mask.
- Skin dryness after a long period of use.
- Skin redness after the first few uses. Most users have said that this is short term and should only last 3 days or less, if it continues discontinue use.
- Burning sensation after first use, then usually subsides after first use, if not discontinue use of the product.
These are the cons that most people who have used the treatment have received. Again these will not be the same for all users.
These are the pros and cons the majority of users have reported about the neutrogena clear pore cleanser mask. If you are considering purchasing the product I would advise weighting up the positives and negatives and decide if it is worth it or not.
Also before using any new product do an allergy test by rubbing some product underneath your arm and wait a few hours to see if any reaction such as redness or a rash has occured, if it has do not use the product.
I’m Emily! Simply Gourmet in Southie is a blog devoted all of my favorite things in life: cooking, exploring new restaurants, my home city of Boston, my travels, my fitness journey and my passion to create clean eating recipes that taste like they should be bad for you. I get inspired by many things and I am here to inspire YOU both in and out of the kitchen!